Cork & Canvas Private Events
Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, looking to do some team building or want a unique hen’s party experience, a Cork & Canvas Private Event is perfect for any occasion.
We offer a fun, riveting and creative experience that will leave everyone with a smile on their face. Best of all, they require no artistic experience, we provide everything you need, and we do all the clean up. Prepare to be pleasantly surprised at who the Picasso’s of your group really are.
How Does It Work?
Pick a Date for the Event: confirm a date and time with one of our friendly team
Confirm Numbers: confirm numbers so we can send you an accurate quote and bring appropriate supplies for event
Confirm A Location: We can host events on-site at a location of your choice or use a pre-arranged venue that we partner with.
Show Up!: All you have to do is show up at the appropriate time & locationa and we take care of the rest
What Does It Include?
- 2 hour step-by-step instructions led by one of our experienced artists
- All materials & supplies needed to complete the painting (canvas, paint, aprons, brushes etc.)
- Photos and videos taken throughout the event and posted to our social pages and also packaged together and sent to event attendees
- A ton of fun exploring your creative side
- A one-of-a-kind masterpiece to take home with you
- A complimentary alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages of your choice for all attendees
- No mess, we do all the cleanup & disposal for the event
What do I get to Paint?
You can choose to paint one of our featured and most popular paintings created by our one of our experienced artists.
Alternatively, if you have something specific you would like to paint we can get it approved by the artist a week before the event so that he can practice painting the specific painting you would like to use.
How much does it Cost?
All Cork & Canvas 2 hour Private events are based on a per-head number. We do require a minimum $500 payment regardless of numbers. See below for pricing options:
0-20 People: $50 per person + complimentary alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverage
20-30 People: $40 per person + complimentary alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverage
30+: Get in touch to arrange a special price for your event.
* All Cork & Canvas events require a 20% (non-refundable) deposit to secure a date & time.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Once you’ve read through all the information on this page and are ready to book, simply email us at email@example.com or call Alex on 020-4097-0519 and we will send through an invoice for your deposit.
Once we receive your deposit we will block out the day on our event calendar
We will contact you 5 days before the event to confirm numbers and also to confirm the painting you would like to paint (note: if you wish to paint your own painting you will need to let us know at least one week before the event)
Advise all guests to arrive at least 15 minutes so they can grab a drink, an apron and find a seat before the event begins.
Plan to take your painting with you, unless otherwise arranged with the venue or event organisers.
- We do not issue refunds under and any circumstance, only an event credit to join us in the future
- We require at least a one week notice if your event needs to be rescheduled and a $50 re-booking fee applies.
- If an event credit is issued it can go toward the cost of a public painting session only and must be used within two months of the event date.
- Rebooking requests must be done by emailing Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org