Are you an avid artist who wants to join the team here at Cork & Canvas and want to make a sustainable income doing something you love? Keep reading!
Are you any of the following?...
- An artist OR art enthusiast who wants to help people rediscover their creative side (and have fun doing it).
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and comfortable working with your community to run the business in your market.
- Looking for a flexible schedule that includes hosting parties 1-2 nights a week
- A social butterfly who loves being in front of a crowd and leading a team.
Why Cork & Canvas?
- Want to be a part of something bigger and build a business you really care and are passionate about.
- A tried-and-true business plan: We're way past the learning curve, so you don't have to spend valuable time and energy experimenting with pricing strategies, promotional channels, or anything else.
- Shared resources of a growing community: You'll join a community of Cork & Canvas artists to share ideas, tips or even just a mutual passion of art and wine.
How do I get Started?
Here are all the steps to becoming an official Cork & Canvas Artist:
Apply with our form: Send in your application, you'll answer a few questions so we can get to know you better and to see if you would be a good fit for us.
Meet for coffee: If you're what we're looking for we will meet you for coffee and run you over what its like to run a typical Cork & Canvas event.
Artist Agreement: We'll send you a bit of paperwork to review, sign, and return.
Time to pop some bottles: We'll welcome you onboard the official Cork & Canvas team and brand! At this point, you're just one month away from your first Cork & Canvas event. Whoo!
Current roles at Cork and Canvas
Art Tutor - Part-time - Auckland, New Zealand
Artist Assistant - Part-time - Auckland, New Zealand
Art Tutor - Part-time - Queenstown, New Zealand
Artist Assistant - Part-time - Queenstown, New Zealand