Rangitoto Sunrise at REC Bar, Auckland - Wednesday 21st March 2018
The concept is simple - Grab a brush in one hand, a drink in the other, and paint a masterpiece!
Join us for a creative night of drinking and painting in the heart of Britomart! No previous painting experience necessary! Get your creative juices flowing and your brush strokes going!
What is Cork & Canvas?
It’s a social painting class where our artists will run you through step-by-step instructions on how to create your very own masterpiece in a fun and relaxed bar in Auckland. Perfect for dates, wining with mates or for meeting new friends.
We provide all the materials you need (high-quality canvas, acrylic paint, brushes). All you need to bring is your creative spirit (or find some at the bottom of a glass). At the end of the night you will leave with your own painting ready to hang up on your wall.
The need to know:
Address: REC Bar, 38 Customs St East (opposite Orleans)
Date: Wednesday 21st of March 2018
Time: 7pm to 8:30/9pm (Arrive for 6:45pm, painting starts at 7pm)
Drinks: Your first one is FREE.
So what are you going to be painting?
We’ll show you how to create this stunning Rangitoto landscape, set in the early hours of a crisp winter morning across the Hauraki Gulf.
Wednesday's Event Includes:
- 2-hour step-by-step painting session led by our experienced artist.
- All painting materials needed to complete your masterpiece.
- A complimentary alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink of your choice.
- Acrylic paint on high-quality stretched canvas.
- Photos taken throughout the session & posted on our Facebook page.
- Heaps of fun exploring your creative side.
- A one-of-a-kind masterpiece to take home.
- and best of all - we clean up!
The fine print:
- We only reserve seats once we have received payment in full.
- Your first drink is included in your ticket, subsequent drinks can be purchased from the venue.
- No BYO is allowed as we have alcoholic, low alcoholic, non-alcoholic options available for purchase and water is provided for free.
- If you cannot make it to the event, a 72-hour courtesy notice prior to the event beginning is required in order for us to issue a credit to another event, and can be done by contacting us at email@example.com
- No shows will not be rescheduled unless prior notice is given. Under no circumstance will a refund be issued for any event.
- If you are unable to attend and contact us before the 72-hour courtesy period we won't be able to provide you with a refund or credit.